21 February 2009

4:47am


4:47am. and i just happened upon this photo in the flickr of mrs french {of bliss} and fell in love with it {it's for sale in her etsy shop.} perhaps because i'm always late, perhaps because i stay up into the lost hours of the night, or perhaps, because often there are moments that happen each day that are simply a mystery to me and i don't quite know what will happen in the moments that follow, or what i intend to do about these situations. in any case, this is on my etsy wish list. hey if i stay up a little bit longer i can sing the song i mentioned earlier...5:55. out the window in the front yard i hear the sound of the newspaper hitting the pavement. 4:57am. on verra....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her photography.. and I love this. I actually just changed my nocturnal ways, it was really hard and I will probably fall right back into the 3:00 am bedtimes ..lol.