23 January 2009

almost out the door.......



i always get ideas and inspirations when i don't have any paper or time to write..
on walks or in the shower or when i'm pressed to get somewhere rushing to get ready and leave the house, well it's often a sequence of inspiration: walk..shower..get ready..try to write some of it down quickly..inevitably late out the door......



and yes i find myself in that position once again. wanted to share some delightful photos of oslo in the snow, according to my norwegian correspondent ((aka my dearest norwegian friend marianne)) it snowed 36 hours straight this past weekend in oslo, and she took photos of some of my favorite places in olso..places i've only visited in the sun ((yes there really is sun in norway!!)) now covered in snow. she's one of those friends that makes me feel like i'm right there with her, walking to kaffebrenneriet for kaffe or driving through the mountains to the island sommerhus.....



oh, and would you look at the time, i'm officially running late. again. haha funny that i'm running late after just talking about my dearest scandinavian friend....ever punctual..ever patient with me..

tucen takk, stort kyss x c

No comments: