17 December 2008

golden reflections



the other day I saw these photos on two different design blogs that I enjoy, and I can’t get the images out of my mind, I just love them and decided to share.

i found them on Anne’s blog The City Sage, which has daily photos and images that are bright, inspiring, exciting...and words that sparkle ((especially lately)) as much as the images. It’s a fun blog to stop by..and linger... ((sometimes even twice a day)) and Anne has been such a great assistance and support for me as I figure out this blog world.....



also check out Under a Paper Moon...the other delightful design blog where this photo caught my eye... initially it was the name of the blog that got my attention..but wow the blog is fun and what creative talents!

and now I’m off to decorate my staircase...I’m not kidding, but it won’t look as good as this...


((photos by CHRIS EVERARD ))

3 comments:

Kwana said...

These are gorgeous. I can see why they stuck with you.

Courtney said...

Ooh, you should include photos of you decorated staircase! I'd love to see them.

Thank you for your kind words and also for commenting on my blog. I am so glad that you enjoy it! xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you my darling for the link love and for your very kind words! I've been bit by the writing bug in my posts a bit lately---it helps to have such gorgeous visual stimulation, n'est-ce pas? And I think the Christmas spirit is helping too...plus knowing that my audience is enjoying doesn't hurt either :)